ASM FLASH light
Performance Data (Abstract):
- Working Range Ø: 30 to 90 mm
- Working Range cv: milling -30 dpt. / turning -30 dpt.
- Working Range cx: milling and turning -30 dpt.
- Cut-to-smooth: approx. 45 surfaces/h
- Cut-to-polish (spherical, torical or a-torical): approx. 25 to 30 surfaces/h
- Cut-to-polish (freeform): approx. 20 to 25 surfaces/h
- The new low cost digital surfacing turning machine ASM FLASH light is especially designed to offer even small and smallest LAB's an entrance in freeform technology
- The simple but high-quality design of the machine allows the production of all plastic materials and designs on the market
- For processing backsideprogressive, atoric, individual, front progressive and standard toric surfaces
- Machine base made of rigid mineral cast
- FastTool highspeed linear drive equipped with air bearings
- Options: Coolant tank; Barcode hand scanner; Remote diagnosis; LAN connection
Range of Application:For the production of freeform surfaces for ophthalmic lenses including edging (elliptical and chamfer) for progressive spherical, toric and atoric lenses with prismatic, concave or convex surfaces made of plastic (CR 39, Polycarbonate, Trivex)
Any further questions?
Director Business Unit Ophthalmic
Copyright © 2005 - 2013 • OptoTech Optikmaschinen • Sandusweg 2-4 • 35435 Wettenberg • Tel. +49-641-98203-0 • Fax +49-641-98203-900