ASM FLASH-A Plus
Performance Data (Abstract):
- Working Range Ø: 30 to 90 mm
- Working Range cv: milling -15 dpt. / turning -30 dpt.
- Working Range cx: milling and turning -30 dpt.
- Cut-to-smooth: approx. 130 surfaces/h
- Cut-to-polish (spherical, torical or a-torical): approx. 80 to 90 surfaces/h
- Cut-to-polish (freeform): approx. 70 surfaces/h
- The new 4-axis machine ASM FLASH-A Plus was especially designed for the production of prescription lenses made of plastic
- A high dynamic drive concept combined with an ultrafast computer controller enable highest precision in freeform surfacing within shortest processing times
- For processing backsideprogressive, atoric, individual, front progressive and standard toric surfaces
- Automatic loading system
- Machine base made of rigid mineral cast
- FastTool highspeed linear drive
- Options: Coolant tank; Barcode hand scanner; Remote diagnosis; LAN connection
Range of Application:For the production of freeform surfaces for ophthalmic lenses including edging (elliptical and chamfer) for progressive spherical, toric and atoric lenses with prismatic, concave or convex surfaces made of plastic (CR 39, Polycarbonate, Trivex)
Any further questions?
Director Business Unit Ophthalmic
Copyright © 2005 - 2014 • OptoTech Optikmaschinen • Sandusweg 2-4 • 35435 Wettenberg • Tel. +49-641-98203-0 • Fax +49-641-98203-900